KRAYCO MOTORSPORT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Customer's Feedback and Testimonial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krayven
Admin
Krayven

Customer's Feedback and Testimonial Empty
PostSubject: Customer's Feedback and Testimonial   Customer's Feedback and Testimonial Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 12:32 pm

Customer's Feedback and Testimonial CustomerTestimonial

To all my dearest customers,

I would like to take this golden opportunity to thank you guys a million who are supporting me all the while. Also, thanks a lot for recommending your friends to me as well. I really hope to serve you guys better in the future and I will try my really best to satisfy all my customers' requirement. Krayco Motorsport will provides an one stop solution to help you guys out in the future and of course we will make sure all the customers are getting up to quality item with very reasonable price. So please stay tuned and get update from us.

At here, I am hoping that all my customers can drop their feedback or write Krayco Motorsport a feedback or a testimonial here with sincerity so that everyone out there can have more confidence and trust towards us.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Krayven Tan

Last edited by Krayven on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kraycomotorsport.com
Krayven
Admin
Krayven

Customer's Feedback and Testimonial Empty
PostSubject: Previous Customers' Feedback from KRAYCO.FORUMER.COM   Customer's Feedback and Testimonial Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

egnoob posted on 30 Aug 2007 03:10 am
A+++ SELLER! Item recieved da next day! thx again bro! Very Happy

kevin1627 posted on 15 Sep 2007 04:34 pm
yo bro....excellent seller. me too received item the next day. 10s bro~~
wil b lookin to buy more tng frm u...

fletcheru posted on 12 Nov 2007 02:08 pm
Great seller, item received next day as promised.

gabantromen posted on 05 Jan 2008 08:29 am
Thanks Krayven,

I received my things within 3days...That's fast considering my location in miri,sarawak !!! Quality stuff !! Definetely gonna buy other items from Krayco... my car pics hav 2 wait after CNY...no $ now, but $ well spent here.. Very Happy to people from sarawak and sabah, no need to worry when buying stuff from Krayco..good price and reasonable courier rate..

thanks again Krayven...

gabantromen posted on 06 Jan 2008 12:58 pm
Bonnet received bro yesterday...thanks soo much man..2days tops, all items received in gud gud condition.. even the boxes used to wrap the stuff can sell back to recyclers..hehe..minum kopi with that...hehehe

haffiz posted on 12 Jun 2008 02:31 pm
tq bro.barang sampai dlm masa 1 hari je.good job to u bro.5 star to u.*****

iddriess posted on 21 Jun 2008 04:22 pm
Hi Krayven,

i alrdy received my item2 within < than 48Hrs last wed. considering faster to the area bintulu, swk. I received my things in very good packing/condition. thank's...lookin to buy more thing from u.

AND MORE THROUGH SMS. I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN REALLY HELP ME OUT BY SENDING FEEDBACK HERE. THANKS!

Back to top Go down
http://www.kraycomotorsport.com

Customer's Feedback and Testimonial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KRAYCO MOTORSPORT :: BUYING GUIDE & INFORMATION CENTER :: Customer Feedback & Car Gallery-
Jump to: